- NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
Freescale Semiconductor has been acquired by NXP Semiconductor. Freescale Semiconductor parts are now a part of the NXP family (Dec 2015).
The NXP Standard Products Division’s portfolio (Discretes, Logic & MOSFETs) has been transferred to Nexperia (Feb 7, 2017).
The NXP Bi-Polar Division product portfolio (Diodes, Thyristors & Transistors) has been transferred to WeEn Semiconductors (Jan 19, 2017).
The NXP RF Power Division’s product portfolio ( RF Amplifiers, RF MOSFETs) has been transferred to Ampleon (October 5, 2015).
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED, Graphic
- Thyristors - DIACs, SIDACs
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - Single
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - Arrays
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - Single
- Diodes - Rectifiers - Single
- Thyristors - SCRs
- Diodes - Variable Capacitance (Varicaps, Varactors)
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - RF
- Diodes - RF
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - RF
- Diodes - Rectifiers - Arrays
- Diodes - Zener - Single
- Transistors - JFETs
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - Arrays
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - Single, Pre-Biased
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - Arrays, Pre-Biased
- Transistors - Special Purpose
- Thyristors - TRIACs
- Pressure Sensors, Transducers
- Motion Sensors - Accelerometers
- Temperature Sensors - Analog and Digital Output
- Motion Sensors - Optical
- Position Sensors - Angle, Linear Position Measuring
- Temperature Sensors - PTC Thermistors
- Magnetic Sensors - Linear, Compass (ICs)
- Motion Sensors - Gyroscopes
- Interface - Sensor, Capacitive Touch
- Specialized Sensors