TERMSERIES Relays and Solid-State Relays2019-02-18
Weidmuller’s TERMSERIES offers innovative pluggable electromechanical and solid-state relays equipped with one or two changeover contacts housed in a slim 6.4 mm or 12.8 mm. The relays feature matching profiles that can be combined as required in the customer’s application and reliably switch loads of up to 8 A at 250 V.
Depending on the application customers can choose between products with a fixed voltage input or Weidmuller’s unique multi-voltage input which allows conditioning signals from 24 V up to 230 V AC/DC with just one module. A distinctive status display is available through integrated fiber-optic technology that completely illuminates the ejector. The ejector also ensures the safe removal of the switching element.
The versions with single and dual changeover contacts as well as screw clamp and tension clamp terminals have the same profile and can be jumpered with each other using easy to use cross connectors. Well thought out accessories such as isolation plates used to visibly group signals, electrically isolate two modules for up to 400 V, or to add labels for enhanced marking options make this product family a well-rounded offering.
- Slim design with 6.4 mm or 12.8 mm width
- 1 CO and 2 CO contact versions
- Screw clamp and tension clamp technology
- Input voltages from 5 V up to 230 V
- Unique multi-voltage input version for 24 V to 230 V AC/DC
- Distinctive fiber-optic illuminated status display
- Five cross connection levels
- Clear marking
- Pluggable relays and SSRs
- Wide range of accessories
- CE and cULus approved